All Venue Policies
- Food and beverages are prohibited.
- No unauthorized photography, videotaping or recording of any kind is permitted.
- No children under the age of 6 will be allowed in performance venue.
- Proper footwear and attire are required.
Advanced Ticket Sales and Standby Ticket Policy
Advanced ticket sales close two (2) hours prior to the start of an event. However, tickets can still be purchased at the door for most events on the day of the performance on a first come, first served basis. In the case a performance is sold out online, a cash only standby policy goes into effect:
- Patrons can purchase standby tickets from the Box Office window on a numbered, consecutive basis starting 60 minutes before curtain on the day of the show. Standby tickets are available on a first come, first served basis.
- After purchasing standby tickets, patrons are asked to assemble in the lobby no less than 30 minutes before the performance. An usher will line everyone up by the number on their tickets.
- After the house manager takes count of the remaining empty seats, ushers will guide standby ticket-holding patrons into the venue to fill the remaining seats in order of their ticket number.
For more information, contact the KGMCA Box Office at 713-743-3388 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is no guarantee that standby ticket holders will be seated with their entire party.
- Standby patrons must take whatever seats are available; no refunds are given if the standby patron does not like the available seats.
- Once all of the empty seats are filled, any unseated standby patrons can receive tickets for an alternate performance (subject to availability) or a refund from the Box Office.
- Any regularly ticketed patrons who arrive as standby patrons are being allowed into the theatre will be given priority seating over standby ticket holders.
Late Seating Policies
Late Seating Policy for Jose Quintero Theatre and Studio 208:
Due to the intimate nature of Quintero Theatre and Studio 208, we do not allow late seating for any reason. Late entrances are both a safety hazard to performers and patrons as well as a disruption to everyone in the theatre. Additionally, if any patron leaves the theatre for any reason, they will not be allowed to re-enter until intermission. If a patron leaves for any reason following intermission, they will not be allowed to re-enter until the performance has concluded.
Late Seating Policy for Lyndall Finley Wortham Theatre and Moores Opera House:
Late seating is permitted with the assistance of an usher. Patrons must sit in the closest available seat in the back of the venue and may not move to their assigned seat until intermission.
Ticket Policy for ALL Venues:
Once the doors are closed and a performance has begun, tickets are null and void. Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.