- Management and the Arts by William Byrnes, 5th edition
- The Arts Management Handbook: New Directions for Students and Practitioners by Meg Brindle and Constance DeVereaux, 1st edition
- The Art of the Turnaround: Creating and Maintaining Healthy Arts Organizations by Michael Kaiser
- Primal Leadership: Unleashing the Power of Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman
- Leadership in a Time of Crisis: The Way Forward in a Changed World by Marshall Goldsmith
- Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. by Brené Brown
- The Rise of the Creative Class by Richard Florida
- Your Creative Career: Turn Your Passion into a Fulfilling and Financially Rewarding Lifestyle by Anna Sabino
- Invitation to the Party: Building Bridges to the Arts, Culture, and Community by Donna Walker-Kuhne
- Art Accordingly highlights artists and arts leaders of color while interrogating systemic and institutional issues of equity, inclusion, and access in the arts from a decolonizing framework.
- Art Works is the National Endowment for the Arts podcast that interviews arts leaders from across the country on arts issues of interest.
- Beyond the Studio features candid conversations about the business of being an artist, including time management, financial planning, and how to navigate the unique challenges of making a living creatively.
- CI to Eye features discussions between the President of Capacity Interactive with leaders throughout the fields regarding marketing, development, management, and more.
- Creative Pep Talk features interviews with creative powerhouses to help you reach your creative potential.
- Cultura Conscious presents conversations with museum and cultural workers, educators, artists, activists, and leaders about how we do work with our communities and the public at large.
- Museum Archipelago explores different museum spaces around the world, dives deep into institutional problems, and introduces you to the people working to fix them (each episode is never longer than 15 minutes).
- Never Not Creative forms a community for creatives to tackle the challenges faced in the creative industry, from how to manage your mental health to getting paid what you’re worth.
- Skybound Leadership Podcast focuses on helping people harness their leadership potential to create more dynamic and human workplaces. Episodes feature insights and practical tips from interviews with leadership experts and authors.
- Tech in the Arts (AMT Lab) examines the ways managers of arts institutions can leverage technology.