What is a Living Learning Community?
A University of Houston Living Learning Community (LLC) is a group of students living together based on a common interest. Living Learning Communities support high levels of interaction between students, increased interaction with faculty outside of the classroom, and increased opportunities to learn where you live such as a shared class given on the topic, study groups, and programming.
Why Join A Living Learning Community?
- To develop a sense of belonging within your Living Learning Community and the larger University of Houston Community
- Experience academic achievement
- Be exposed to learning opportunities that support your becoming a responsible member of the broader community
- Demonstrate awareness and utilization of university resources
- Immerse yourself in and explore new opportunities
Interested in joining an LLC? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.