The Spring 2024 application deadline is December 1, 2024
Invest in Yourself.
Earn a master’s degree from one of the top Hospitality Management programs in the world from the convenience of your home. This program offers you the flexibility to balance your professional life, your personal life, and your academics by offering condensed classes entirely online from the comfort of your home, place of work, or your travel destinations. The Executive Masters program was designed for busy professionals like you looking to excel and connect with a network of international industry leaders.
Flexibility to Fit Your Schedule.
You can complete the program all in one year or choose to take two years to complete the program. This gives you the flexibility to fit your busy schedule on your terms. The curriculum offers 30 credit hours of coursework over ten different courses. You set the pace: 1 year or 2 years.
The Comfort of Home.
Courses are delivered completely online using e-learning media hosted by the expert faculty from the University of Houston Conrad N. Hilton College.
What are you waiting for?
Students are admitted on a rolling basis. To be considered for admission, please submit the following documents through the application portal:
- Online application.
- Resume. Supervisory/managerial or educator experience required.
- Statement of intent. A concise description of why you want to pursue the Executive Master of Hospitality Management program. Approximately 250 words, double-spaced.
- Official college transcripts. The recommended undergraduate cumulative GPA is 3.0 or higher for the last 60 hours of coursework. A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Proof of English proficiency in certain circumstances.