If you’re a Hilton College undergraduate student wanting to enrich your knowledge and enhance your hospitality skill set, apply today for this unrivaled three-week concentrated culinary experience with the premier leader of culinary education – The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) in Hyde Park, New York. Available only to Hilton College students, you’ll also receive course credit AND can spend your weekends exploring New York City!
One summer session will be held each year and only 18 spaces are available. The next session is slated for May 15 – June 2, 2023. During this immersive experience of a lifetime you will:
- Gain invaluable industry experience working with chef instructors in the CIA’s incomparable learning labs
- Stay in the dormitories overlooking the Hudson River on the strikingly beautiful Hyde Park campus
- Enjoy amazing meals in the renown CIA dining halls
- Earn six (6) elective credits toward your bachelor’s degree upon completion of this program
- Spend your free time in NYC creating epic memories – just a two-hour train ride from the CIA campus.
Prerequisite Courses –
- Foodservice Management
- Safety, Sanitation in the Hospitality Industry
The cost per student is $6,150 and includes tuition, on-site room and board, knives and equipment. The CIA has waived the application fee. Airfare and ground transportation not included.