Standards Form --- Indicates
persons responsible for completing administrative tasks within
each department that ensure adequate internal controls.
•Instruction--- Instructions for completing Baseline Standards
Certification of No Boycott Israel Form --- The Certification of No Boycott Israel Form is required for all procurements with a value of $100,000 or more that will use any state funds when the vendor is a company (not an individual or sole proprietorship) with 10 or more full time employees.
Certifying Signature List Form (Addendum C, MAPP 05.02.01)--- Signed by individuals authorized to approve non-workflow expenditures in accordance with MAPP 05.02.01.
Forms and Process
AP Payment Request (.pdf or .xlsx) --- Used by UH departments
to request an emergency payment (manual check) through Accounts
Payable in the event that vouchers cannot be processed through
normal channels due to the Finance System being unavailable
for an extended period to time.
PO Request --- Used by UH departments to request
an emergency purchase order through Purchasing in the event
that requisitions and purchase orders cannot be processed
through normal channels due to the Finance System being
unavailable for an extended period to time.
Procurement and Payment Process --- Planned
steps for making purchases and requesting emergency payments
in the event that the normal processes are unavailable for
an extended period of time.
Adjustment Form --- The
Encumbrance Adjustment Form is used to request non-payroll
encumbrance adjustments (UH and UH System only). Instructions
are included on a separate sheet of the Excel file.
Card Request Form --- Required for purchase of
gift cards/certificates, whether purchased out-of-pocket by
an employee and reimbursed on a voucher or purchased directly
from a vendor with a voucher or local P-Card.
Professional Membership Organizations Approved for State Funds --- If paying professional membership fees with state funds, the organization must be on the approved list. Submit a Membership List Addition Request Form to add an organization. If paying professional membership fees with local funds, the organization does not have to be on the approved list.
Revenue Contract Form
• To help ensure compliance with SAM 03.A.05, § 7.5, all UH System revenue contracts of more than $50,000 will document appropriate administrative reviews using the “Revenue Contracts Over $50,000 Administrative Review and Approval Form”.
• This form helps to ensure that all revenue contracts have appropriate reviews for tax compliance, debt covenant compliance, and auxiliary enterprise compliance.
• Specific instructions for form routing are found on the second page of the form.
• Revenue contracts over $50,000 will not be accepted by the Office of Contracts Administration without a completed and signed form.
• Form: Revenue Contracts Over $50,000 Administrative Review and Approval Form