teachHOUSTON - Changing the Face of Public Education Since 2007
teachHOUSTON is committed to combatting the shortage of qualified math and science teachers in our country and emphasizes early and on-going field-based teaching experiences while students are working to attain a bachelor’s degree in math or science.
80% of teachHOUSTON Students Receive Scholarship Funding
- Approximately $1.6 million in scholarships has been awarded to students in the program.
- Over $6 million earned through grant funding has been allocated towards programmatic goals.
Did You Know?
- $50K +Houston-Area Starting Salary
- 90%Graduates Entering Teaching
- 69%Graduates Identified as Minorities
- 250Graduates Currently Teaching