Updating a Student Email Address in myUH - University of Houston
Skip to main content

Updating a Student Email Address in myUH

Student email aliases may be directed to deliver email messages to your personal email address.

UH e-mail alias pointing to forwarding email address

  1. Log into AccessUH
  2. Click on the "myUH Self Service" icon
  3. Select "Personal Information"
  4. Select "Contact Details" on the menu to the left
  5. Under "Email"
  6. If type "Destination" is listed click on the field
    1. Update "Email Address"
    2. Click "Save"
  7. If type "Destination" is NOT listed click the plus sign
    1. In "Email Type" drop down the Choose "Destination"  
    2. Update "Email Address"
    3. Click "Save"

Contact Us

Call Us: 713-743-1411
Fax Us: 713-743-1410
Email Us: support@uh.edu
Mail Code: TSS 2002