Before logging in to take your online exam...
Log into AccessUH to see when your password will expire.
If it is about to expire:
- If on campus — shut off WiFi services on all mobile devices
- Visit the Password Wizard to reset your CougarNet password
- Update UHSecure password stored on all of your mobile devices
- Re-enable WiFi on mobile devices one at a time to confirm that your new password works
* If you've been locked out of your account for 14 days or more, contact UIT Security at 832-842-4695 or email@example.com for further assistance.
Commonly asked questions: