The University of Houston Charter School Board provides general oversight to the charter school. This includes oversight of budgets and financial audits and approving broad education policies and handbooks, personnel matters, and other required business.
The Board members are:
- Chair: Robert H. McPherson, Ph.D.
Dean, UH College of Education
- Margaret Hale, Ed.D., faculty representative
Professor, UH College of Education
- Rebecca Sanford, Ed.D., community representative
Principal, Hambrick Middle School
- Alex Hernandez, parent representative
- Leslie Jamail, teacher representative
Teacher, UH Charter School
- Principal Patricia Paquin (ex officio/non-voting)