Guidelines for writing the report paper
Please make a copy of the journal's table of contents, which should show the title and date of the publication.
1. Who are the authors? What is the topic of the article? Why is the article's research significant?
2. What type of study is it? Do the authors have any hypotheses or research questions they are trying to answer?
3. Describe the research methods and procedures used in the research reported in the article?
Finding and Conclusions
4. What are the key findings of the research?
5. What do the authors conclude from their research?
6. What is your evaluation of the research presented in the article? (You may comment on the way the article was written and/or on the actual research itself. For example, you could comment on how the research could be improved.)