Updating a Student Email Address in myUH

Student email aliases may be directed to deliver email messages to on or off campus email destinations using myUH (PeopleSoft).

U H e-mail alias pointing to forwarding email address

  1. Go to https://myuh.uh.edu and login to myUH (PeopleSoft).
  2. Once logged in, select UH Self-Service.
  3. Select Campus Personal Information.
  4. Follow the instructions to update your Phone Number and mail Address. You must have at least an updated Destination address at which you can receive official UH email.
  5. Update the information and click the Save button.
  6. Sign out from myUH (PeopleSoft).

Contact Us

Call Us: 713-743-1411
Fax Us: 713-743-1410
Email Us: support@uh.edu
Mail Code: TSS 2002