Updating a Faculty or Staff Email Address in myUH

Faculty and staff email aliases may be directed to deliver email messages to on or off campus email destinations using myUH (PeopleSoft).

UH email alias pointing to forwarding email address

  1. Go to https://my.uh.edu/ and login to myUH (PeopleSoft).
  2. Once logged in, select P.A.S.S. Site.
  3. Select Personal Information.
  4. Select Email Addresses (in the left margin).
  5. Update the address in the Destination field, or add an email address.
  6. Click the Save button.
  7. Sign out from P.A.S.S. (in the top right corner).

Contact Us

Call Us: 713-743-1411
Fax Us: 713-743-1410
Email Us: support@uh.edu
Mail Code: TSS 2002