Get Microsoft OneDrive for FREE!
Overview of OneDrive
OneDrive is a place where you can store, sync, and share your work files. As part of Microsoft 365, OneDrive lets you update and share your files from anywhere and work on Office documents with others simultaneously.
Features of OneDrive
- 1 TB of storage
- 10 GB max files size
- Share files with others
- Access files from anywhere mobile devices: Apple iOS and Android
Ideas of how to use OneDrive
- Store media files
- Share media files with others
- Collaborate with others live in the same document
- Keep folder and file names short by using abbreviations. Example: Use "01012015MgrMtg" instead of "January 01 2015 Manangers Meeting"
- Do not use spaces in the names of files or folders. Example: Use "01012015MgrMtg" instead of "01012015 Mgr Mtg"
- Review sharing/permissions at the beginning of each semester