Obtain a Data Connection: University of Houston - University of Houston
Skip to main content

Obtain a Data Connection

Faculty and staff requesting information for installation of data connections should submit a Work Order Request to UIT Communication Services. Repair of data connections should be called into UIT Communication Services. The main number for UIT Communication Services is 713-743-1411.

Students who live in the Residence Halls should submit their requests to Residential Life and Housing, or call 713-743-6060 and select Option 5.

View our Product Guide.

Contact Us

Call Us: 713-743-1411
Fax Us: 713-743-1109
Email Us: custserv@central.uh.edu
Mail Code: CTS 1010
Attn: Network Operations
Internet: Work Order Request
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm