- Work must pertain to industrial and mass media arts and technology, such as photography, cinema, animation, gaming, online and other digital media.
- Submissions must have been completed as part of UH coursework in the current or previous year (AY 2021-2022).
- Submissions must conform with disciplinary propriety regarding copyright, subject release, fair use, etc.
- Entrants must indicate their submissions to one of the three competition categories (Creative, Critical, or Applied).
- Submissions can be entered in only one category.
- Individual entrants may submit no more than one entry per category, but there is no limit on the number of collaborative projects which can be entered into the competition.
- Submissions should not exceed maximum length of 20 pages for written work or duration of 15 minutes for time-based media.
- Interactive media should include instructions and be easy to use.
- Although entrants retain ownership over their submission, they grant UH and the MMI initiative permission to exhibit a portion or whole of their work at that year’s award ceremony, and to use images, excerpts, and/or links to the submission in MMI publicity.
Submission deadline: Tuesday, April 19, 2023, 5:00 p.m.
Questions? Email email@example.com