All your organization needs is:
- the memorandum from CSI proving that your organization is a registered student organization
- an Employer Identification Number (EIN) or Tax ID number
- a bank account in the name of the organization
- consult our funding guidelines for additional eligibility requirement
After you send your signed Notice of Award forms and receipts, your organization should receive the reimbursement in the form of a direct deposit within 2-3 weeks.
The sooner you apply, the better. We recommend submitting the allocation request form at least 4 weeks before your event.
It is possible that your previous Vendor ID, if you had one, is inactive. Please contact the AFB chair to inquire about your reimbursement.
Yes you can apply. But you will not receive a Notice of Award form until your event is approved through CSI.
Hearings are scheduled based on how many funding requests AFB receives, so RSOs receive invitations to hearings through e-mail.
In order to be accepted by Student Business Services, receipts:
- must be itemized
- must show a balance of zero or say receipt
- must list the name of the vendor
- the receipt cannot be dated after the event
- we do accept invoices for direct pay only (Creation Station, etc)