Administration and Finance Focus

April 2009
February 2011
Employee Spotlight �
Pat Sayles

Events Calendar


Auxiliary Services

Town Hall Announces Residential and
Dining Vision

Red Friday Gear brochure

Never Fear, Textbook Options are Here

All TL-Sports and Winning Ways products are 25% off through Feb. 12

Graduation Fair Event

Eat Chic with New Sushi Concept at the UC

UH Dining Services Puts Your Comments in the

Go Green and Get Cheap Refills with UH Dining Green Thread Mug

HUB Statistics

Free Tax Assistance for Foreign Nationals

Tax Form Contact List

Green UH
Get Fired Up for RecycleMania

Athletics Participate in Green Initiatives

Give a Valentine�s Day bouquet that lasts

Sustainability Newsletter

Residential Life and Housing Staff Busy While Residents on Break

They�re Connected! Wi-Fi Installed in the Quad and Moody Towers

Human Resources
Coming to UH � On-site Mammography Program

Parking and Transportation
TPAC passes Parking Plan

METRO Offers Direct Routes between Downtown and Airport

Plant Operations
Health and Biomedical Sciences Center

Multiple Construction Projects: Fencing Goes up Around Campus

Policies and Procedures
As the UH Policies and Procedures World Turns�

Public Safety
Parking Enforcement Services

Suspicious Mail and Packages

University Oaks Community � Street Parking

Quick Tip: For enrollment services questions, students can call 713/743-1010. .

If you have comments or would like to submit an article to future newsletters, contact Lindsay Marshall at lmmarshall@uh.ed by the 20th of each month.



Tax Form Contact List

Form Description Contact Phone
W-2 Employee wage and tax statement HR Service Center (713) 743-3988
1042-S Individual Nonresident Alien's income Carolyn Paramo (713) 743-8987
1098-E Student loan interest Nancy Tran* (832) 842-9127
1098-T Hope Scholarship and Lifetime Learning tax credits Recording** (713) 743-1098
1099-MISC Miscellaneous income of $600 or more Armand Villacorte (713) 743-5660

* Federal Perkins Loans � Contact Affiliated Computer Services, Inc. at 1-800-826-4470.
Stafford/Private Loans � Contact your lender.

**The recorded message for Form 1098-T instructs callers to do the following:
o UH students: Press 1 and leave a message. You will receive a call back within 24 hours.
o UHCL students: Call 281-283-2170.
o UHD students: Call 713-221-8000.
o UHV students: Call 361-570-4813.