Types of Payment Accepted
All machines have dollar bill acceptors that will accept $1 bill. Select snack machines have special dollar bill acceptors will accept $5 bill and return change in $1 bills. Additionally, select beverage, snack and fresh food vending machines have E-Port devices that accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover Cards for purchases.
Vending Refund Policy
Vending Refund Form
Beverage Vending Refund Policy:
To request a Coca-Cola refund, for purchases made with cash or debit/credit transactions $5 and above, please download and email the attached “Vending Refund Form” to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 business days of your stated date of loss.
For purchases made with debit/credit transactions below $5, you may visit the UH Cashier’s Office with
Snack Vending Refund Policy:
Canteen is now offering “eChecks” as a solution for customer vending refunds at the snack machines. Simply follow the quick, and easy steps below:
- Scan the QR code on the Canteen Connect Sticker located at each Canteen Snack Vending machine.
- Click the icon with 3 lines in the upper left-hand corner.
- Select “Need a Refund?”
- Follow the prompts and provide your information.
- Canteen will send an electronic check straight to the email provided in your refund request.
- For questions, customers may call 800-631-8962.
Vending Refund Policy
Auxiliary Services manages the contracts for Coca-Cola and Canteen.
It is our policy that:
- Any refund request submitted may be subject to review at our discretion. Refund reviews will be conducted by the vending contractor and the outcome referred to Auxiliary Services for a final decision.
- Refund requests may be submitted for up to but no later than 5 days past the stated date of loss.
- Each item must be submitted on a single vending refund request form form, no bundling of claims for multiple days will be honored at any of the vending refund locations.
- All required fields of information on the vending refund request from must be completed or the refund will not be referred for review. (Outlet number, machine type, etc.)
- Barring unforeseen circumstances, refund decisions should be made available within 1-4 business days past the completion date of the form.
- Proof of identification (i.e. a UH identification card or other form of recognized picture identification such as a Driver's License or Passport) will be required to submit a refund request.