Stop and Take a Breathe- Be in the Moment
- Manage your media intake.
- Unplug and connect with nature, family, etc.
- Embrace your four-legged friends. Snuggle time with pets can make a tough day a lot easier.
- Explore mindful practices for every day like meditation
Check-in every Thursday from 12:15pm-12:45pm for guided meditation via Zoom
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 808 083 027
June 11- Feeling Strong and Confident
June 18- Making Room for Pain or Discomfort
June 25- Relieving Anxiety
July 2- Stilling the Mind
July 16- Deep Breathing
July 23- Growing Happiness in the Mind
Emotional Wellness Support
- TEA Mental & Behavioral Health Resources List (4.3.2020) https://tea.texas.gov/sites/default/files/covid-19_mh_resources_4.3.20.pdf
- Statewide COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line 24/7 toll-free at 833-986-1919
- COVID-19 Resources https://hhs.texas.gov/services/health/coronavirus-covid-19
- Texans can dial 2-1-1 (option 6) for information on COVID-19 and local community resources on health care, utilities, food, housing and more.