Revision as of 16:45, 25 March 2017 by Dking
- STAC 5/N1/20 - B A C I D - Trin 20 Eliz - Derbyshire - Edward Northe, John Northe v William Davie alias More, Thomas Cutloff, John Goodyere, George Swift
- STAC 5/N7/12 - B A - 20 Eliz - Edward Northe, John Northe v William Davie alias Mower, Thomas Cutluffe et al
- STAC 5/N3/16 - I D - 20 Eliz - Edward Northe, John Northe v William Davye alias Mower, John Goodyere
- STAC 5/N3/26 - B A I D - 44 Eliz - Edward Northe, Jerome Bells v George Barwells, Barnaby Williamson et al
- STAC 5/N17/29 - Rn - - John Northe v William Davye alias Mower, John Goodyere
- STAC 5/N9/37 - B A Dr - 41 Eliz - Robert North, William Essex, Humphrey Essex, William Howle et al
- STAC 5/N8/38 - I D - 41 Eliz - Robert North Sr, Robert North Jr v William Essex, Charles Cowell, James Rackley et al
- STAC 5/A42/32 - B A C - 43 Eliz - AG v Edward North
- STAC 5/A51/24 - B Rn - 43 Eliz - AG v Edward North, Robert Justice
Bevan Case Index
- North v Barwells - STAC 5/N3/26
- North v Davis - STAC 5/N1/20, STAC 5/N7/12, STAC 5/N3/16, STAC 5/N17/29
- North v Essex - STAC 5/N9/37, STAC 5/N8/38
- Attorney General v North - STAC 5/A42/32, STAC 5/A51/24
Notes, Additions and Corrections
- STAC 5/N1/20 - property of the late dissolved monatery of Beuchief [Beauchief Abbey] co Derby.
- STAC 5/N7/12 - Edward North & John North executors of Thomas North decd. Lease of messuages etc in Bradway, Derbs from 1531 for 80 years, late possessions of the late dissolved monastery of Beachief, Derbs. Perjury at Derby Assizes.(dk)
- Biography in “The History of Parliament: the House of Commons 1558-1603,” ed. P.W. Hasler, 1981.
- NORTH, Henry (1556-1620), of Wickhambrook and Mildenhall, Suff.
- NORTH, John (c.1551-97), of Cambridgeshire.
- NORTH, Sir Roger (1531-1600), of Kirtling, Cambs. and Mildenhall, Suff.