Revision as of 06:17, 17 February 2018 by Hgood
- STAC 5/N1/26 - B A Dr C A I D - 33 Eliz - Warwickshire - John Nethermill v John Miles, Edward Luskyn, Stephen Matthew, Every Leyke et al
- STAC 5/N2/20 - I D - 33 Eliz - Warwickshire - John Nethermills v John Myles, Edward Luffkin, Stephen Matheme et al
- STAC 5/N10/13 - B A Rn - 33 Eliz - Warwickshire - John Nethermyll v Edward Luffkyn, Edward Mabbes et al
- STAC 5/N1/4 - B A - Trin 33 Eliz - Warwickshire - John Nethermill v Thomas Saunders, Thomas Bannester
- STAC 5/N13/13 - I D - 33 Eliz - John Nithermill v Thomas Banaster
- STAC 5/N17/36 - Rn - - John Nethermill v John Myles, Thomas Banaster et al
Bevan Case Index
- Nethermill v Miles - STAC 5/N1/26, STAC 5/N10/13, STAC 5/N2/20, STAC 5/N17/36
- Nethermill v Saunders - STAC 5/N1/4, STAC 5/N13/13
Notes, Additions and Corrections
- STAC 5/N1/4 - John Nethermill of Exall in co of the City of Coventry gent. Action for debt in the Mayor's court. Whereas one John Miles of the City of Coventry draper and Alderman. . .
- STAC 5/N10/13 - John Nethermill of Exhall in the County & City of Coventry. Perjury in trial at Coventry Court.(dk)
- Biography in “The History of Parliament: the House of Commons 1558-1603,” ed. P.W. Hasler, 1981.
- NETHERMILL, John (by 1515-59), of Coventry, Warws.