Skip to main content
  • For Final Transcript(s)

    A final transcript must be sent to UH, which confirms you graduated from high school (freshmen) or completed your last semester of enrollment (transfer). Have final transcript sent to the University of Houston, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, 4434 University Drive, Houston, TX 77204.

    For faster service, send your official transcript to us electronically using TREx, Parchment, or Naviance.