Faculty & Staff Campaign
University of Houston faculty and staff can celebrate unity and strength in working together through philanthropy to further student success and demonstrate support for Tier-One benchmarks. Collectively, our contributions to UH add up:
- A strong university creates a positive impact on Texas and local communities
- Faculty and staff support speaks to our commitment to Tier One
- Your decision to give is key in raising funds externally
- You can choose to give in a way that is easy and meaningful for you: Giving Choices
- All gifts from faculty and staff to the University of Houston are celebrated
UH faculty and staff have directed their support to various campus programs including: the M.D. Anderson Library, the General Student Scholarship Fund, the Staff Council Scholarship, the teachHOUSTON Endowment, the Child Care Center and Cougar Pride. Each college and program on our growing campus can benefit from your gift. Where you choose to give is up to you.
Read the weekly Faculty & Staff Campaign messages here.
Send completed forms to:
Donor & Alumni Records
PO Box 867
Houston, TX 77001-0867
(Please do not send cash, checks or credit card information through interoffice mail.)