Leonard Bachman, Associate Professor
Gerald D. Hines College of Architecture
Areas of expertise
- Energy use in buildings
- LEED reviews
- Best Paper Award, Architectural Research Centers Consortium - 2010
- Bachman, Leonard R. Two Spheres: Physical and Strategic Design in Architecture. London: Routledge, 2012. Print.
- Bachman, LR (2015) Postindustrial Frameworks: Beginning design studies in the third age of production, National Conference on the Beginning Design Student, Houston Texas, April 2015.
- Bachman, LR (2015) Discourse, Disruption, and Progress: architecture as a social production, Architectural Research Centers Consortium, Chicago, Illinois, April 2015.
- Bachman, L. (2010). The Teaching of Research and the Research on Teaching: two frameworks and their overlay in architectural education. ARCC Journal, vol. 7 no. 2, 2012
- Bachman, Leonard R. "A Design Paradigm for Integrated Building Systems”—American Society of Civil Engineers, Proceedings of Building Integration Solutions Conference, Austin, September 2003.
- Bachman, Leonard R. "A Study of Classroom Response System Clickers: Increasing Student Engagement and Performance in a Large Undergraduate Lecture Class on Architecural Research, Journal of Interactive Learning Research, January 2011.
- Not available
- Not availabe
Contact informationPhone: 713-743-2372