Recruiting through University Career Services will be 100% virtual for Spring 2021.
Professional Development & Educational Opportunities
Professional Development / Educational opportunities allow employers to meet one on one (or in a group workshop) with our students and provide career support from a real-world perspective.
- Virtual Resume Reviews (Feb 1-5)
- Virtual Mock Interviews
- Virtual Career Workshops (Career-related topics: Resume, interviewing, job search or salary negotiation)
Experiential Learning & Outreach Opportunities
Experiential Learning / Outreach opportunities allow employers to provide real-world learning experiences for our students through dialogue to internships. These opportunities can help guide students to make life-long career decisions.
- Virtual Meet & Greets (Info Sessions)
- Planned for Spring: Record sessions and add to our “Meet Employers” YouTube Playlist to provide additional promotion and engagement with students
- Virtual On-Campus Interviews
- Let us help you coordinate your virtual interviews and get students scheduled with ease!
- Micro-Internships (2-4 weeks virtual project)
- Virtual Internships (2-3 months duration)
Career Fairs & Hiring Opportunities
Career Fairs / Hiring opportunities allow employers direct hiring access to our talented students. We will be hosting virtual career fairs where employers can network and chat (text or video) with our students through Cougar Pathway. We also provide virtual interviewing coordination and management.
- Alumni Corporate Connections - Tuesday, January 12, 2021
- STEM Career Fair - Thursday, February 25, 2021
- College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences Career Fair - Friday, March 26, 2021
- Communications Career Mixer - Thursday, April 9, 2021