We provide 3 main buckets of opportunities for employers to recruit, brand, and engage with top talent at the University of Houston.
Professional Development & Education Programs
Meet one on one (or in a group workshop) with our students/alumni to provide career guidance and support.
- Resume / CV reviews
- Mock interviews / One way interviews / “Pitch” sessions
- Career Workshops
- Prep Weeks (#Prepare4theFair & STEM Careers Week)
Experiential Learning & Outreach Opportunities
Provide real world learning experiences for our students/alumni through internships/career opportunities and networking.
- Post a job or internship in Cougar Pathway
- Host a virtual meet & greet (info sessions)
- On-campus interviews
- Student organizations
Career Fairs & Hiring Opportunities
Career Fairs or networking events allow employers direct hiring access to our talented students/alumni.
- September 10, 2021: Energy Career Fair
- September 30, 2021: All Majors Career Fair
- October 23, 2021: UH @ Sugar Land Career Fair
- November 11, 2021: Health and Human Development and Family Studies (HDFS) Internship Conference
Thank you for your interest in our students!