Graduate School Prep Week
Monday, September 30, 2019
12:00 am - 12:00 am
Graduate School Prep Week is a week about preparing for graduate or professional school! Attendees will have the opportunity to get their resume/CV reviewed, learning more about standardized test support, explore graduate school options and practice interviewing!
For the full line-up of event flyer, click HERE
Attendees are encouraged to RSVP in Cougar Pathway to reserve your spot!
All events will take place in Student Service Center 1, room 106 unless otherwise noted.
Graduate School Prep Week Schedule
Monday, September 30
- 12-1 PM: How to Make Yourself a Competitive Applicant for Graduate School.
- 3-4 PM: Graduate School 101
Tuesday, October 1
- 12-12:30 PM: Get Recommended: Do’s and Dont’s of Requesting Letters of Recommendation
- 3-4 PM: Is Law School Right for Me?
- 5-6PM: Financing your Graduate Degree
Wednesday, October 2
- 2-3 PM: Building your Resume or CV for Graduate/Professional School (at the UH Writing Center Room 238 Classroom and Business Building)
- 4-5:30 PM: [Student Panel] My Graduate School Journey So Far
Thursday, October 3
- 11:30 AM - 1 PM: LSAT & Law Application Workshop
- 2-3 PM: Overcoming Test Anxiety
Friday, October 4
Saturday, October 5
- 11 AM - 4 PM LSAC Law School Forum