Before making an appointment, you must know your desired major and its respective college.
- Don’t know what college your major is in? Check the list of majors by college.
- Not ready to select a major? Learn about Major Match
Prepare for your Advising Session
- After scheduling your appointment, you will receive a confirmation email with the appointment details.
- Please have a copy of your unofficial transcripts from all college-level institutions attended ready to provide the advisor.
- Note: our advising session is unofficial and we are not authorized to accept official transcripts. You may want to reserve a copy of your official transcripts for submission to the Admissions Office.
- Read our Advising Syllabus, especially the last page concerning GPA calculation. All college-level courses, regardless if they were repeated, are counted in the determination of your UH Admissions GPA.
NOTE: If you were recently admitted for summer or fall 2021, you will meet with your major advisor after attending orientation. For more information, visit Admitted Students
TAP Program Director
Nursing or Pharmacy
|Please contact the College of Nursing or College of Pharmacy|
|Please contact a graduate program advisor|
Parking and Directions
Please park at the Welcome Center Garage on the University of Houston main campus, then walk to our office in Cougar Village 1, Room N111. Learn more about garage parking rates