The recently defined PMI-PBA (Professional in Business Analysis) five-day certification course has been received with great industry level enthusiasm. It promises to become for systems analysts what the PMP certification is for project managers. In fact, several hundred analysts have already passed this certification exam in the short time it has been offered. This course was designed and is taught by very experienced systems analysts and project managers with decades of experience in managing requirements and scope definition. PMI-PBA content is aligned with the certification Examination Content Outline and with the PMI Business Analysis for Practitioners Practice Guide. Course material includes over 300 sample PMI-PBASM exam questions and this supports the objective of effectively preparing course participants pass the formal PMI certification exam.
- Review PMI-PBA content
- Take and review PMI-PBA® practice tests
- Review PMI-PBA® test prep questions and phrasing in the exam
- Review test taking techniques for success
- Earn 35 Project Management Education hours (PDUs) needed to sit for the PMI-PBA® Exam
- Be ready to take PMI-PBA® exam upon completing the boot camp