- COSC 6320 - Data Structures and Algorithms
- COSC 6321 – Research Methods in COSC
- COSC 6335 - Data Mining
- COSC 6339 - Big Data Analytics
- COSC 6384 - Real-Time Systems
- COSC 6389 - Computer and Network Security
- ECE 6330 - Mobile Radio Communication Systems
- ECE 6331 - Advanced Telecommunications
- ECE 6332 - Wireless Telecommunication Systems
- ECE 6335 - Digital Control Systems
- ECE 6336 - Advanced Microprocessor Systems
- ECE 6342 - Digital Signal Processing
Information Systems Security
- CIS 6321 - Introduction to Information Systems Security
- CIS 6322 - Secure Enterprise Computing
- CIS 6323 - Cryptography and Information Systems Security
- CIS 6324 - Information Systems Security Risk Analysis
- CIS 6337 - Digital Forensics
- CIS 6355 - Applications of Expert Systems
- CIS 6357 - Control Systems Security
- CIS 6358 - Secure Software Design
- CIS 6359 - Penetration Testing
Technology Project Management
- TEPM 6301: Principles in Project Management
- TEPM 6302: Project Leadership and Team Building
- TEPM 6303: Risk Assessment in Project Management
- TEPM 6304: Quality Improvement in Project Management
- TEPM 6307: Advanced Project Management
Please consider when choosing electives:
- Students are responsible for ensuring that they meet all course pre-requisites prior to enrollment. Failure to meet course requirements may result in students being dropped from courses without a refund.
- Courses taken outside the College of Technology may require assistance registering. Please contact the department offering the course for permission to enroll.
- ELET 6398 is NOT preapproved. ELET 6398 requires an approved Graduate Petition prior to registration.
- Please contact your Graduate Advisor if you have additional questions.