Executive Master's Degree in Human Resource Development
The Executive Master of Science in Human Resource Development program requires a bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) from an accredited institution in any discipline and a minimum of five years relevant business or professional experience.
Students are admitted on a rolling basis. To be considered for admission, in addition to submitting application items, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Have earned a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five years relevant full-time business or professional experience
- Endorsement from senior-level management
- Letter of recommendation from an immediate supervisor
- Complete an interview with the faculty