Master of Science in Human Resource Development
The following is a list of courses required of all students pursuing the Master of Science in Human Resource Development. For a complete description of these courses, visit the University of Houston Graduate Catalog.
Course Requirements for a Master of Science in Human Resource Development
- HDCS 6300 - Quantitative and Statistical Methods for Training and Development
- HRD 6301 - Leadership Development in HRD
- HRD 6302 - Design and Management of E-Learning
- HRD 6303 - Assessment and Evaluation in Training and Development
- HRD 6304 - Research in Training and Development
- HRD 6305 - Organizational Learning and Performance
- HRD 6352 - Instructional Design for Training and Development
- HRD 6353 - Methods of Adult Learning
Choose either thesis or non-thesis option
- HRD 6399 - Thesis Research
Six (6) Advanced Hours of Graduate Coursework. Electives must be approved by the graduate faculty advisor prior to enrollment.
Download a list of pre-approved electives