Certificate in Retailing and Consumer Science
- HDCS 3369 - Entrepreneurship
This course discusses planning and organizing a single proprietorship with emphasis on technical assistance, marketing strategy, location, financing, legal issues, management of human resources, promotion, business records, and credit.
- HDCS 4370 - Technology Entrepreneurship
This course covers concepts and issues related to the commercialization of technology-based products and services.
- HDCS 4372 - Forecasting for Technology Entrepreneurship
This course covers forecasting technology and organizational change with performance models.
- HDCS 4374 - Entrepreneurial E-Tailing
This course covers concepts and issues related to Technology based approaches for entrepreneurial enterprises
- HDCS 4375 - Strategies in E-Tailing
This course discusses strategies for consumer acceptance and profitability in E-Tailing.