Upcoming Seminar Dates
- Jan 14-18, 2019
- Registration deadline is January 4. Space is limited to 30 students.
- Discounted rooms available at UH Hilton.
- Apr 29-May 3, 2019
- University of Houston (unless otherwise indicated)
Hilton University of Houston
4800 Calhoun Road
Houston, Texas 77004
- Discounted rooms available for January 2019 Conference Block at UH Hilton. Rooms must be booked by December 14th to receive special room rate.
- Discounted rooms available for Apr-May 2019 Conference Block at UH Hilton. Rooms must be booked by March 29th to receive special room rate.
Downtown Houston Information
$3,000.00 (Seminar includes continental breakfast/coffee, lunch and afternoon refreshments)
Register for an upcoming seminars. Payment of the $3,000/person registration fee can be made via credit card, check or wire transfer.
Seating is limited and seats will not be reserved until payment is received. Payment must be received no later than three(3) days prior to the start of the seminar to be counted for the intended seminar. Unpaid registrants may be moved to the waiting list for the next seminar, if seating in the intended seminar is full prior to the deadline (see Upcoming Seminar Dates for registration deadline information).
For questions about registration, payments or any other seminar details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
UH Redline APP
Download the UH Redline app for campus info and events, map, parking and shuttle bus information.
|8:30am - 10:00am|
|Introduction Orientation||Alternative Perspectives||Scenario Development||Implications Analysis||
Personal Strategic Planning & Foresight Maturity Model
|10:15am - 12:00pm|
|Systems Thinking||Framing & Scanning||Scenario Development||Issue-Based Planning||Framework Foresight Review & Example|
|1:30pm - 3:15pm|
|Change||Framework Forecasting||Forecasting Project Work||Foresight Audit Vision & Leadership||Forecasting Project Work|
|3:30pm - 5:00pm|
|Social Change||Baseline Analysis||Forecasting Project Work||Goal-Based Planning||Forecasting Project Work|