Eligibility and Application Process
(effective as of Fall 2018)
- Junior standing and completion of 30 semester hours of CoT course work
- Minimum 3.0 GPA over all course work
- Minimum 3.25 GPA over all College of Technology course work
- Recommendation from the BTEC undergraduate advisor and completion
- of interview by appointment with the BTEC graduate advisor
- Approval from the BTEC undergraduate and graduate program coordinators
The six graduate level credits below can count toward a 30-hour BTEC graduate degree.
Students enrolled in the accelerated program must complete the graduate application and be admitted by the graduate school before beginning their official graduate studies.
|Undergraduate Course Equivalent||Graduate Course Equivalent|
|Undergraduate advanced elective of student’s choice (3 h)||BTEC 6303 – Protein Engineering (3 h)|
|BTEC 4300 – Principles of Bioinformatics (3 h)||BTEC 6304 – Computational Methods in Biotechnology (3h)|