Identifying Drug-oligonucleotide interactions for:
- Fundamental research
Problem AddressedPrecise measurement of the length of nucleic acid with single-nucleotide is a challenge because of the expensive instrumentation and expertise required.
- Measures the exact length of nucleic acids for the first time
- Assay is applicable to variety of biological conditions
- High-throughput capacity to determine drug interactions with nucleic acids
- Simple non-expensive device
- Unique design of sample holders for accurate results