IRB Reliance for Collaborative Studies
Wednesday, November 16, 2022
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Since January 25, 2018, single IRB (sIRB) review has been mandated for NIH-funded research conducted at more than one site within the United States. Effective January 20, 2020, the single IRB mandate has been extended to all multi-site research conducted in the U.S. that is supported by funding from any Common Rule agency.
Join the IRB team to learn more about sIRB, including:
- Planning ahead (considerations when writing proposals
- Documentation required for submission
- The review process when UH is the lead IRB
- The review process when UH is relying on another IRB
- Investigator expectations and responsibilities - local and external
This 50-in-5 session is part of the Division of Research Explained Series, developed to support faculty in a variety of research and innovation efforts.
Zoom link will be sent to those registered through Eventbrite.