Town Hall with McAllister & Quinn
Friday, April 22, 2022
9:00 am - 10:30 am
McAllister & Quinn (M&Q) is UH’s DC-based major proposal development and research intelligence partner. During this town hall session, M&Q will give updates on federal research priorities and go over the services they provide to UH in support of its strategic research objectives.
Following the presentations, VP Elnashai and representatives from M&Q will be available to respond to questions. Please join us to explore the future of federal funding and discuss how UH can better position itself to support national priorities.
- Opening Remarks – VP Elnashai (5 minutes)
- Strategic Objectives of UH Research Enterprise – VP Elnashai (15 minutes)
- Federal Priorities Debrief, Overview of M&Q Support Services, Overview of Engagement – M&Q (30 minutes)
- Open Discussion – All (35 minutes)
- Closing Remarks – VP Elnashai (5 minutes)
- Multipurpose Room 237 (second floor), Student Center South Building