gBeta Info Session
Thursday, February 13, 2020
4:00 pm - 5:15 pm
Have a startup or idea? Want free help? gBETA Houston is accepting applications through April 10th for its inaugural Spring 2020 program. Join gBETA for an info session to meet their team and learn more about the gBETA program.
gBETA is a program of nationally ranked startup accelerator gener8tor. gBETA is a free, seven-week accelerator for early-stage companies with local roots. Each program is capped at five teams, and requires no fees and no equity.
PARTICIPATING COMPANIES RECEIVE
- Individualized coaching and mentorship from the gBETA team during weekly, one-on-one meetings.
- One-on-one meetings with 25+ mentors including serial entrepreneurs, subject matter experts and investors.
- Weekly Lunch & Learn series featuring topics relevant to startups including understanding market size, choosing a revenue model, and how to pitch investors. Lunch & Learn events are free and open to the public.
- Exclusive Pitch Night reception during which participating companies have the opportunity to pitch to an audience of entrepreneurs, mentors, investors and community members.
- Opportunity to build relationships within each cohort of five companies, and the community of gener8tor and gBETA alumni.
- $1M + in deals and perks from vendors like IBM Cloud, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal, Zendesk and Microsoft.