How do I help my student
- They have a parking ticket
- They need to schedule an advising appointment
- They need to get a refund
- They need to dispute a grade
- They have a question about TSI
- They have a question about where to send their transcripts
As parents and family members, you are officially part of the University of Houston family. We recognize the critical role parents can play in their student’s educational experience. We believe establishing a positive relationship with parents and family members is an important factor in the continued success of your student.
UH Coog Moms was established to promote fellowship among UH mothers, fathers, and guardians. Join their activities and events that support students and the UH community through programs, scholarships, and grants. Coog Moms hold quarterly general meetings, social events, fundraisers, community events, sporting events and other fun activities throughout the year.
Subscribe to The Cougar Parent Connection parent and family communications.