How to Manage Stress, Rejection & the Haters in Your Midst
Thursday, November 11, 2021
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Are you stressed?
- Do you feel devastated when your articles and/or grant proposals get rejected?
- Is the pressure of publishing/funding your work making you sick?
If any of this sounds familiar and you have difficulty managing the negative energy and rejection in your environment, please join us to learn:
- The impact that stress and negativity can have if they are not managed
- Identify the most common areas of stress in academic life
- Concrete strategies for managing the physical, emotional, and attitudinal effects of stress
Use Free UH membership to join by following instuctiontions at: