Vision 2020 Strategic Imperatives
The University of Houston College of Pharmacy’s strategy will preserve and enhance the College’s strengths and leverage opportunities for revenue generation and competitive ascendancy. For this to be accomplished, the College will undertake nine Strategic Imperatives.
- Grow, Diversify and Expand the College’s Revenue Base
- Increase Research-Based Scholarly Activity and Collaboration
- Strengthen College of Pharmacy political positioning relative to other health professional programs in Texas
- Develop and enhance the College of Pharmacy educational programs to the point where the graduates become leaders and agents of change
- Develop the University of Houston Center for Drug Discovery that will provide a foundation for bringing together the strengths of many research disciplines across the UH campus and beyond
- Raise awareness of the value of pharmacy among consumers and patients, among elected officials and policymakers, among the media and among all healthcare partners and stakeholders
- Contribute significantly to the systematic improvement of health care delivery and the health of our communities
- Build a new state-of-the-art Pharmacy building that will provide all of the facility and technological resources that will be necessary to meet the extensive goals of a Tier One Pharmacy College
- Become innovators in the delivery of pharmacy education
To view/download the complete UHCOP Vision 2020 Strategic Plan (.pdf), please click here.
Get Adobe Reader