Skip to main content

Student Travel

  • Approvals

    Travel Request: 

    U.S., Mexico, & Canada Delegate-Unit Head-Certifying Signatory
    Foreign Delegate-Unit Head-Certifying Signatory

    *Provost must approve foreign travel for any faculty.

    Expense Report: 

    All destinations Delegate-Certifying Signatory-AP
  • Requirements

    All students participating in travel that is organized and sponsored by the university must complete a university Release and Indemnification Agreement for Adults

  • Documentation
  • Additional Information

    In order to create a Concur profile for non-employees, complete the Concur Non-Employee access form and submit it to Concur@Central.UH.EDU

    Delegates can create Travel Requests for non-employee travelers and submit the requests into workflow for them. Delegates can create Expense Reports for non-employee travelers and submit the reports into workflow for the non-employee.  Non-employees do not log into Concur. 

    Student travel is not allowed on state funds. 

    If Traveler is both a non-employee and a foreign national , the Expense Report should be routed to UH Tax.

Sources: MAPP 04.02.01B, MAPP 04.02.04, SAM 03.A.03