- MAPP 04.02.01A (Travel Paid from State-Appropriated Funds)
- MAPP 04.02.01B (Travel Paid from Local Funds)
- MAPP 05.02.02 (Official Functions and Discretionary Expenditures)
- MAPP 04.02.05 (Travel Card)
- Travel Card Guidelines
- MAPP 04.02.04 (Student Travel)
- SAM 03.A.03 (Business Travel)
- MAPP 02.02.05 (Moving and Relocation Expenses)
- SAM 03.A.21 (Employee’s Family Travel Expenses)
- SAM 03.E.08 Student Travel
- MAPP 04.02.01C Corporate Travel Cards
- SAM 03.A.02 (Entertainment Expenditures)
Colleges & Divisions
All Travelers should check with their department prior to traveling if they have any questions or concerns regarding reimbursement and/or travel card usage. Each department may have their own procedures and requirements depending on the type of travel that is taking place. Also, certain cost centers are more restrictive than others. Travelers should reach out to their department prior to traveling so that they can address these concerns.
Concur Expense Reports are audited by AP Travel. In general, the reports are processed within three business days.