- Complete the NursingCAS online application for undergraduate admission at the NursingCAS NursingCAS is a national centralized application service for students applying to registered nursing programs. Please submit all required documents to NursingCAS so that your application can be processed in a timely manner.
- Please direct all questions regarding your application to NursingCAS Customer Service.
Telephone: 617–612–2880 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants to the RN to BSN track must have graduated from an accredited associate degree or diploma program. Applicants who have completed an international nursing diploma program that is not affiliated to a university may not have satisfied the Associate Degree requirement for admission to the University of Houston College of Nursing undergraduate RN to BSN track due to the non-academic nature of this type of coursework. Contact an advisor in the College of Nursing for additional information.
- Applicants must provide evidence of an unencumbered, current Texas Registered Nurse license.
- Applicants must have completed all required nursing program requirement course work prior to enrolling in the program.
- Applicants must satisfy all university core requirements for an undergraduate degree in addition to the track requirements. It is highly recommended students are core complete prior to enrolling with the university.