University of Houston departments are now able to show their support of the LGBTQ Resource Center and of the LGBTQ community by becoming a pride partner. Simply fill out this application. The LGBTQ Resource Center Advisory Board will review your application and either grant you UH Pride Partner status, or provide you with feedback regarding further steps needed to achieve UH Pride Partner status.
Benefits to your Department
- Link to your department's website on LGBTQ Resource Center's website
- UH Pride Partner placard for your department's office
- Letter to university leadership naming supporters
- Department names published in Daily Cougar advertisement
- Contribute to student success
- Support a respectful, inclusive culture on campus
Current Pride Partners
Pride Partner Statement
The University of Houston's Pride Partners, through training, visibility, involvement or programming, have shown their dedication not only to nondiscrimination but also to providing a welcoming, safe and supportive learning environment for all LGBTQ people. Pride Partners seek to promote awareness of and sensitivity toward differences in gender identify and expression, and sexual orientation. The goal is the acceptance and celebration of differences rather than mere tolerance.