Fun with Makeup
Thursday, October 14, 2021
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Gender Expansive MAKEUP LESSONS!
In-person - Pre-Registration Required!
Makeup artist, Adriana Garnica (she/her/hers) will demonstrate makeup application techniques and assist participants in achieving the look they desire.
Trans-inclusive! All genders and gender expressions welcome.
Register to choose your FREE makeup
You are welcome to bring additional items of your own. We recommend exploring the shades and colors that will work best for your skin tone. Also, be aware of ingredients that you may be allergic to.
The LGBTQ Resource Center will supply the following. You will make your choices in the registration form.
- Mirrors - Brushes - Sponge applicators
- Matte Setting Powder
- Brow Pencil (eyeliner)
Instructions to register:
- Step 1: Sign in to your Access UH account
- Step 2: Click the Get Involved button
- Step 3: Click the “registration” button below.
- Student Center South, Multipurpose Rm. 237