Due to the continuing world health crisis, the Immanuel and Helen Olshan Texas Music Festival® regrets to announce the cancellation of all June 2020 performances associated with the festival.
Call 713-743-3388 or
For all Moores Opera House and Dudley Recital Hall concerts, unless noted otherwise.
General Seating for Moores Opera House and Dudley Recital Hall concerts
Patrons are encouraged to purchase tickets online in advance due to limited capacity at the Box Office at all TMF events.
Festival Orchestra Series
- $30 – general admission
- $15 – student/senior/UH alumni/UH faculty
- $20 – general admission
- $10 – student/senior/UH alumni/UH faculty
Young Artist Series
- $10 – general admission
- $5 – student/senior/UH alumni/UH faculty
Packages must be purchased before the date of the first event in the package. Please contact the Box Office at (713) 743-3388 with any questions.
FESTIVAL ORCHESTRA Series Package (Includes all 3 Saturday Performances)
- $75 – general admission
- $40 – student/senior/UH alumni/UH faculty
PERSPECTIVES Series Package (Includes all 3 Tuesday performances)
- $50 – general admission
- $25 – student/senior/UH alumni/UH faculty
FULL SEASON Pass (Includes 3 Orchestra Series Concerts, Moores Opera House, and 3 PERSPECTIVES Series Concerts, Dudley Recital Hall, AND free admission to all Young Artist Series Concerts, Dudley Recital Hall)
- $120 - general admission
- $65 - student/senior/UH alumni/UH faculty
Groups of 10+.
Contact Moores School of Music Box Office at 713-743-3388 for details.
Policies and Other Information
Box Office Summer Hours (via phone only): Monday - Thursday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Box Office personnel will confirm phone orders for tickets during business hours only.
The Box Office relocates to the concert venue one hour prior to the event.
- Online and over-the-phone ticket purchases will include an additional service charge. Tickets purchased in person, in cash do not incur any fees.
- Online advanced sales close two hours prior to the start of a performance, but tickets may be purchased in person at the Box Office starting one hour prior to the event at the venue.
- Late seating is at the discretion of house management and is not guaranteed during all performances.
- Moores Opera House and Dudley Recital Hall policies prohibits children 6 years of age and younger at performances.
- Cell phones and all other electronic devices must be turned off in the concert halls during TMF performances.
- No unauthorized photography, videotaping, or recording of any kind is permitted.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Moores Opera House, Dudley Recital Hall or MSM Room 160 during TMF Performances.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- The Moores Opera House is handicapped-accessible.
All programs and artists are subject to change.
The University of Houston is an EEO/AA institution.