Watch these short training videos to help you get started with PureMessage. Clicking the link will launch the video.
NOTE: To view the main training presentation, go to the PureMessage Streamed Training Resources page.
View the full version of the training presentation by clicking on the links below.
|Sophos PureMessage Training (6 min 23 sec)||View|
View the individual topics of the training presentation above by clicking on the links below.
|Introduction to PureMessage (32 sec)||View|
|Daily Quarantine Digest (1 min 35 sec)||View|
|Quarantine Web Page (1 min 35 sec)||View|
|Blocking/Unblocking Senders (1 min 46 sec)||View|
|PureMessage User Interface Options (55 sec)||View|
NOTE: The option to view the streamed presentations using QuickTime Player is available. If you need to get the QuickTime Player, go to http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/.
If the video you are trying to watch is not opening fully or the sound keeps going on and off, it may take only a few steps to fix the problem.
QuickTime Player for Windows Settings for Streaming Media
- Open QuickTime.
- Go to the Edit menu and select the Preferences and QuickTime Preferences commands.
- Click the down arrow on the drop-down menu and select Streaming Transport.
- Click the circle next to "Use this protocol and port ID".
- Click the circle next to "Use HTTP, Port ID" and the circle next to "80."
- Click the X in the top right corner of the QuickTime Settings window to close the window.
- Try to play the video again.