Only first-year students are able to live in Cougar Village l. Cougar Village I also houses freshmen Honors students and the following Living Learning Communities: Impact, Hotel and Restaurant Management, and Natural Sciences.
Amenities and Features
- 24-hour desk operation and security
- First-Year Residential Experience (FYRE) program
- Free laundry facilities
- Computer Lab
- Two kitchens on every floor, complete with community refrigerator, oven, stove, and microwave.
- 2 large study lounges per floor complete with dry erase boards and a community tv.
- Two large social lounges per floor
- Adjacent to the Moody Towers Dining Commons (dining hall)
- Cougar Xpress market (convenience store)
- Wired/Wireless Internet
- Movable furniture in the rooms
- Mini Fridge in the rooms
- Fitness room
- Bike Racks
RESIDENT'S FULL NAME
CV1, MAILBOX # [ ]
4385 COUGAR VILLAGE DRIVE
HOUSTON, TX 77204-7002